Congratulations on starting - I am doing the same too. Have finally got a screen doing what I want it to. Actually not quite but I am reassessing my need for perfection (as if). Oh well - hopefully it will work. Good luck with yours.
I really like the softly drawn line work - gorgeous. Somehow t makes the post tentative and fragile as well as strong. Blue suggests that we see them against the sky....
Congratulations on starting - I am doing the same too. Have finally got a screen doing what I want it to. Actually not quite but I am reassessing my need for perfection (as if). Oh well - hopefully it will work. Good luck with yours.
ReplyDeleteI really like the softly drawn line work - gorgeous. Somehow t makes the post tentative and fragile as well as strong. Blue suggests that we see them against the sky....
ReplyDelete