Saturday, August 27, 2011

Talisman

I have really been remiss in my blogging. I tried some time back and simply could not work out how to put a photo exactly where I wanted it in the text - and my Flickr site had changed the way the 'share' system worked. I have just worked it out.

These photos are tiny. I have some better ones but just have to find them, but for now in order to get something up I am posting 'as-I-did-it' images from my mobile phone - done before I went to Europe. The quilt is almost finished.

IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG

Prints from a great silkscreen Lisa made for me!

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

Some attempts at free motion embroidery.

IMG_0264.JPG

This was serious fun - emulating handprints on a wall without the actual blood.

IMG_0270.JPG

Putting it together

IMG_0274.JPG

Simple quilting.

Next lot will be from my proper camera and of the final quilting stages. When I find my camera!




No comments:

Post a Comment