For some reason blackbirds are at the top of my mind at moment. It could be because we have blackbirds in our new garden. We haven't seen a blackbird for several years! I love them. They are raucous and forward but they are real characters.
This is the beginnings of a small sample quilt, just to see if the concept works!
I'd love some feedback!
Oops, I nearly forgot to say, Hi Robin!
Hugz
Sally
These are fabulous, Sally! My ideas are going nowhere fast. :-(
ReplyDeleteSorry - just came to the blog - can't get Reader to accept it.
ReplyDeleteThese are great ideas Sally - definitely on a bird theme at the moment aren't you?
I love the images - birds and leaves. I like them better flowing into open light areas with some space - like sample 3 - than the image of a single bird with a black frame - it makes him feel boxed, not wild.
ReplyDeleteYou asked for comments - I hope you do not mind. I respect everyone on this group and would like to see it start to develop as a critique group too.